Fudruckers (Reno, NV)

Posted by Unknown Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Why does it cost so much for a burger I have to stand in line and make myself? Are the burgers good? Yes. Are the servers friendly? Yes. Does that make up for having to pay just as much as a normal burger place for the novelty of making the burger my way? Not really. I could make it at home.

I am not saying that Fudruckers is a bad burger place, I just do not get it. You are paying regular restaurant prices to stand in a line waiting to hurriedly throw together your burger with various items, bumping into others also trying to do the same thing. I think that it would work a lot smoother if they would just increase the condiment tables size. Spread it out a little so that you are not bumping into everyone else trying to pick between the hundreds of choices.

The burgers taste pretty much however you want them to because you make them so I will focus on the patties and buns. They are pretty good, not the best not the worst. They remind me of playground grilled burgers at those big family outings.

What Francis says: If you like the novelty of making your own burger, try it out.
What Zo says: Good burgers for a chain, wedge fries are pretty good kind of made her mad they called her ZoHan.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Keep Us Cooking

Store

Coming Soon!!!