Gulf Shores Steamer (Gulf Shores, AL)

Posted by Unknown Wednesday, April 8, 2009
We were down in Gulf Shores AL. Enjoying the beautiful beach and warm water when we decided we had built up an appetite and wanted some fresh seafood.
We drove all around the Gulf Shores, AL. Perdido Key, Fl. area waiting for something to strike us.

I saw the Gulf Shores Steamer and told Zo I had been there before but it was so long ago that I could not remember if it was any good. We stopped the car outside and gave it the sniff test. It sure smelled good!
On the patio looking out over a gorgeous view of the Gulf of Mexico Zo and I both had a cluster of Alaskan Snow Crab legs, a cup of crawfish corn chowder and some coleslaw.
I had fun teaching Zo how to crack crab legs and get the meat out. The taste of the crab was to die for! I was even impatient to crack the legs properly but took my time because I did not want to miss one bite of melt in your mouth flavor!
The chowder was also great but the crab really stole the show. If you are in the area make sure you stop by, you will not be disappointed!
http://www.gulfshoressteamer.com/

What Francis says: Food so good I ate till I felt i would pop.
What Zo says: The crab was so delicious and butter I could have eaten it for all our meals!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Keep Us Cooking

Store

Coming Soon!!!