Market By the Bay (Daphne, AL)

Posted by Unknown Wednesday, April 22, 2009
At 29145 Us-98 there is a seafood gem. Inside the fish market is a great place to get seafood on the go. There is even a picture of Emeril Lagasse ordering what has to be the best shrimp Po-boy on the planet. Why is it the best? Zo ordered one of these and I got an oyster one. Zo did not think she would like oysters because of a bad childhood experience with them. I told her I would let her try some of mine.

We got them in to-go boxes and headed for my Grandparents house to chow down. When I opened my to-go box the average Po-boy with 8-10 fried oysters was there, it tasted great and the fixes that came with it were tasty. An average meal.

When Zo opened hers?!? There were enough shrimp to feed three people. Shrimp were pouring out of the box! They were fried in a tasty batter warm, soft and juicy! They were for better words perfect.

If you are within 50 miles of this place, stop in and get yourself an amazing Po-boy!

What Francis Says: LOVE IT!  Get a shrimp Po-boy!
What Zo says: Great food, love this place.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Keep Us Cooking

Store

Coming Soon!!!