Krystal's (South East United States)

Posted by Unknown Saturday, April 11, 2009
MMM MMM GOOD! So I am a big fan of both Krystal's and White Castle burgers. I can not really put my finger on why, but the gressy little burgers. on dinner roll buns, with taste bud sparking grilled onions are one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

Zo thought they were OK tasting and I can understand where she is coming from. They are not the best burger in the world but I just can not resist there bite size yummyness. I love them as an on the road lunch snack or a between class bite.

If you see a Krystal burger restaurant stop in and order a few, maybe you will fall in love with them as I have.

I suggest grabbing some criscross chilly cheese fries as well!

What Francis says: I love these greasy gross burgers!
What Zo says: One or two are OK but then my stomach hurts.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Keep Us Cooking

Store

Coming Soon!!!