El Sazon Mexican Restaurant (Reno, NV)

Posted by Unknown Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Beef Fajitas, Tacos, Cheese Enchiladas, Salsa, beans, rice, Quesadilla, Carne Asada, Chile Relleno, Margaritas everything I have had here tastes authentic and great!

I have been telling Zo about this place for probably a year and a half and saying we have to go. Then we would end up going somewhere else for one reason or another. We finally popped in Monday night and the food was just as good as I remembered it and I got a, "Everything tastes SO good," from Zo!

We split an order of beef fajitas and a cheese enchilada and it was oh so good.

Being that it has been a while since I have been there, I noticed they have redone the decor and menu's. I remember there being mariachis as well but maybe they are off on Monday nights. Treat yourself to some yummy Mexican at El Sazon II on Oddie Blvd :)

No website so here are some reviews:
http://local.yahoo.com/info-14995488-el-sazon-mexicano-restaurant-alcoa
http://www.menupix.com/reno/restaurants/2800635/El-Sazon-Mexican-Restaurant-Sparks-NV

What Francis says: Love it when the mariachis are there, great place for some authentic Mexican cuisine.
What Zo says: Good place to take your family for Mexican food.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Keep Us Cooking

Store

Coming Soon!!!