Firkin' Wolf Pub

Posted by Unknown Tuesday, July 6, 2010
The Firkin' chain of British Pubs is owned and operated by a British Canadian company. Confusing? YES! Although we usually do not stop in huge corporate chain restaurants we were looking for something we had not had and had burgers and brews.

The atmosphere is defiantly friendly and clean, even the menus are clean, I commented on this and was told they wipe them down every month. We ordered some appetizers, some brews and a burger. The burger was alright, the appetizers were pretty darn good and the brews were great! They have a huge beer and ale selection with just enough home town and microbreweries to fill it out. They even had my dad's favorite Samuel Smith's Out meal stout that I have not seen in 6 years. I ordered one and I have to say it is one of the best beers I have ever had. Zo had a Belgian White from the tap that was crisp, light and fruity.

The servers are super friendly, informative and helpful.

What Francis says: Great place to share a brew and appetizer while watching a game.

What Zo says: Great selection of Beers and Ales, OK burgers.


0 comments

Post a Comment

Keep Us Cooking

Store

Coming Soon!!!