Country Garden Restaurant (Reno, NV)

Posted by Unknown Thursday, July 15, 2010
I finally took Zo to Arlington Gardens or rather my mother finally took us both. I have been telling Zo for 2 years that I would take her for lunch but we have never gone. Why? I do not have a clue! It may be because it was always hard to get into. You had to make reservations sometimes a day in advance. If you have not been there in a while and this was one of the reasons you stopped going you should defiantly rediscover it.

You can still call ahead but in the past 4 months it has not been overly crowded. They've have been able to easily squeeze us in last minute. The food is still as tasty as ever and the environment is great for any type of business meeting or romantic luncheon get together.

What Francis says: Great atmosphere, great service, good food.

What Zo says: Why did Francis take so long to bring me here? It is a fabulous place to have lunch!

Arlington Gardens Mall: Country Garden Restaurant
606 West Plumb Lane, Reno, NV 89509-3689
(775) 825-0213‎
countrygardenrestaurant.com

0 comments

Post a Comment

Keep Us Cooking

Store

Coming Soon!!!